- Pre-anesthetic consultation: from Monday to Friday from 12h to 15H 30 Cash receipt paid at 2000 Fr. Cfa valid pdt 14jrs
- Cardiological consultation: Thursday registration from 7H and consultation starts at 8H ticket paid at 2000 Fr. CFA valid Pdt 14 days
The operating room is a structure of the hospital where the surgical procedures and the anesthesia-intensive care procedures necessary for the proper functioning of the procedure are performed.
|Siewé Epouse Kamga Berthe||Deputy Major|
- 13 nurses and 6 support staff
- 12 gynecologists
- 05 anesthetists including 02 Chinese cooperants
- 03 ORL
- 03 ophthalmologists
- 02 pediatric surgeons,
- 02 urologists
- 03 trauma specialists
- 01 visceral surgeon.
TYPES OF SURGERY PRACTICES IN THE OPERATIVE BLOCK
- Gynecological surgery: Surgery of all the genitals of women who are affected by an illness
hysterectomy, myomectomy, removal of cancerous breasts, ...
- Obstetric surgery: surgery for all problems that may concern pregnant women (caesareans, curettage, ...);
- General and pediatric surgery: Surgery for all operable diseases in children (hernias, intestinal occlusions, peritonitis, appendectomies ...).
- Orthopedic and traumatological surgery: surgery for all bone problems
- ENT surgery: surgery for all problems that may affect the ears, nose, throat (repairing hare beaks, eardrums,
* removal of tonsils, adenoids, goiters, ... ..)
- Ophthalmic surgery: surgery for eye diseases
- Urologic surgery: surgery for diseases and malformations of the urinary system (for women) and urogenital (for men)
- endoscopic surgery: this is closed-belly surgery, it is performed with sophisticated devices (hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, colposcopy, cystoscopy, vesicostomy).
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE OPERATIVE BLOCK
- A raised technical platform.
- An experienced staff with 2079 interventions for the year 2015:
- 1,402 for gynecology and obstetrics
- 360 for pediatrics
- 74 for ophthalmology
- 135 for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- 108 for urology / urogenital
- A pole of excellence for the learning of the students of the different bodies of health, in:
- surgical techniques,
- surgical instrumentation,
- The specific care of the operating room,
- The process of sterilization.
- 05 operating rooms (including 01 ophthalmic block and small surgeries)
- 01 technical room
- 01 postoperative monitoring room
Hours of visits:
- No visit in the morning
- Noon: 12h-13h
- The evening: 18h-19h
- No patient care at bedside
Price list :
- Guarantees giving access to the operating room:
- Sureties are not the fees to be paid for operations, but a payment advance giving access to the place of care. The amount paid may be supplemented if necessary or the balance refunded.
- The cost of this deposit is proportional to the intervention you will undergo. Get closer to the person in charge of the block to inquire about the cost to pay for your intervention.
- After payment of deposit, kindly return the two coupons received to the person in charge of the service in which you are;
- For acts fully paid before care, only the yellow coupon is returned to the service and the blank kept by the patient or his family
- Physical preparation for the operation:
- Wash the night before and early in the morning with red Betadine or Cyteal
- Depilate the operating site with a depilatory cream in the morning before the shower or prepare a razor or scalpel for the nurse to do before going to the operating room
- Get rid of jewelery, artificial nails, varnishes and other valuables and give them to a parent
- Wear a special clean hospital outfit and cover his head, at best avoid overly cumbersome hairstyles
- Stay on an empty stomach after 8 pm the day before the operation
- Respect all the instructions of the nurses and doctors relating to the operation
- Access to the operating theater:
It is regulated and requires certain strict requirements:
- wearing overshoes or shoes reserved for the block,
- Wearing an over-gown or special clothing reserved for the block,
- Wear a cap on the head.
Exigences administratives et financières
- Consulter un médecin spécialiste et l’anesthésiste si nécessaire,
- Faire tous les examens prescrits et présenter les résultats aux prescripteurs,
- Venir avec des donneurs de sang en cas de transfusion sanguine programmée et s’assurer que le sang est disponible
- Signer une autorisation d’opérer (le patient lui-même ou son représentant)
- Acheter tous les produits et matériels prescrits par les chirurgiens et l’anesthésiste et les faire vérifier avant le départ pour le bloc opératoire par un personnel en votre présence
- Payer une caution couvrant une partie des frais des soins, et représentant une avance à compléter après l’opération.
- Se présenter en hospitalisation la veille de l’opération avant midi, pour s’enquérir des commodités pratiques du service et occuper la chambre (pour les opérations nécessitant une hospitalisation)
- Prévoir des moyens financiers supplémentaires pour répondre aux exigences ultérieures (produits et examens prescrits après l’opération / lors de l’hospitalisation)
- Se faire accompagner par un parent.
Administrative and financial requirements
- Consult a specialist and the anesthesiologist if necessary,
- Perform all prescribed examinations and present the results to the prescribers,
- Coming with blood donors in case of scheduled blood transfusion and making sure blood is available
- Sign an authorization to operate (the patient himself or his representative)
- Buy all products and materials prescribed by the surgeons and the anesthesiologist and have them checked before departure for the operating room by a staff in your presence
- Pay a deposit covering part of the cost of care, and representing an advance to be completed after the operation.
- To arrive in hospital the day before the operation before midday, to inquire about the practical conveniences of the service and to occupy the room (for the operations requiring a hospitalization)
- Provide additional financial means to meet subsequent requirements (products and tests prescribed after the operation / during hospitalization)
- To be accompanied by a parent.