- Supervisors class=
- Labor Relations and Social Action
- Security of goods and services
- Organization of internships
I- Staff management
Prepares the recruitments; proposes staff assignments; ensures the respect of the discipline, ensures the evaluation of the personnel in relation with the heads of medical - sanitary services; ensure the maintenance of personnel files; develops a human resources development plan, oversees the application of the by-laws and observes the terms of the collective agreement; makes a social report at the end of the year,
II- Career Management:
Prepares staff career management acts; review staff requests; prepare the acts of interruption of the service (maternity leave, annual leave ...); follows staff movements and staff careers
I- Quality of working relations and compliance with the rules of procedure
Set up a framework of exchanges to discuss and discuss problems encountered in services and find appropriate solutions
II- Social Action
- Follows issues related to the maternity leave of pregnant women; prepares the files for the release of the funds relating to the organization of the funeral of the personnel and the taking care of the deaths occurring within the nuclear family; Supervises the acts relating to the CNPS social protection.
- Follows the motivation of the staff (medals were awarded to the 49 meritorious for the year 2013, a celebration of the best agents with distribution of certificates and bonuses was organized the same year).
I- Security of property and personnel
- Ensures a suitable working environment for the staff: working conditions are improved for the pursuit of perfection (equipment and materials are regularly renewed to keep the level of the technical platform always high, up to the expectations of users
- Ensures hygiene and sanitation issues; the attendance of security guards in all departments to protect material assets, users and staff; initiates disease screening campaigns for the benefit of its staff, with the aim of early detection of disease cases and the ability to manage them on time or prevent them.
II- Quality of staff at YGOPH
- 5 Professors: Resuscitation, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Radiology, Pediatric Surgery and Urology
- Specialists: Dermatology, Biology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Otorhinolaryngology, Odontostomatology, Anapathology, Pediatric Surgery, Anesthesia Resuscitation
- 3 General Practitioners and a Pharmacist
- Medical-health Wise women, Specialized nurses in reproductive health, State-qualified nurses and caregivers, laboratory technicians, radiology odontostomatology ophthalmology ENT, ect ....
- A team of Chinese cooperants with 15 medical specialists and 2 generalists with an acupuncture service making the difference.
All this staff contributes to the effective care of patients on time
- Thanks to the existence of a training and career monitoring service, staff training is provided at HGOPY for capacity building of service providers, improving user care.
- HGOPY is a training center par excellence in its specialty has a panel of teachers and qualified experts who provide theoretical and practical courses to students, staff and even staff from other health facilities in the city , for example: a training of providers of major hospitals in Yaoundé (CHU, General Hospital and HGOPY) in Obstetric and Neonatal and Essential Emergency Care was held in November 2013 under the supervision of the SDRHAG; another training on the prevention of Ebola contamination (September 2014) under the supervision of the SDRHAG.
- The HGOPY has just hosted a training on the prevention of Ebola virus contamination with the collaboration of the Israeli embassy. This training brought together all major hospitals in Yaounde
- Similarly, the Sub - Department of Human Resources and General Affairs coordinates Staffs for the benefit of students. These staffs also concern all the nursing staff. Ex: staff on the prevention of neonatal mortality by the Nurse before pregnancy, during pregnancy, during labor and delivery and after delivery.
- Scientific meetings and symposia are held at HGOPY thanks to the dedication of its teachers.
- These staffs are organized after evaluation of the staff or after study of a case or after the audit of a death
Organization of internships and training potential at YGOPH
- YGOPH has set up a system of reception and supervision of trainees governed by a convention. Thanks to a qualified staff and a large technical platform, YGOPH receives trainees from public and private institutions. The number of places available to trainees is 151, ie 101 for the public and 50 for the private sector.
- According to its missions, HGOPY has two major departments and similar. This is gynecology with 14 gynecologists including a teacher, all teachers and supervisors supported by a panel of nurses midwives and reproductive health - pediatrics with 2 professors and pediatric neurologists and pediatricians - highly paraclinical services qualified: a radiology headed by a teacher and with a scanner and ultrasound; A highly equipped medical analysis laboratory supervised by a professor and biologists; an ophthalmology, ENT and odontostomatology department coordinated by a professor; an emergency department and functional explorations held by an emergency physician and a specialist in the field of pathology; a dermatology department and a resuscitation service led by a teacher.
- Apart from continuing training which is done in situ, HGOPY is open to other training provided outside of Cameroon, and beyond the borders.